This homemade facelift mask is my favorite. Is the one I always use when I want my skin to look better on a night out.
So, if you are wondering “how can I firm the skin on my face?” you should definitely try this natural facial mask.
I’m also sharing the recipes of another 2 DIY facelifts masks with anti aging and moisturizing properties.
Why natural face masks are so “in”? Here are 5 reasons:
# Easy to make
# Quick to prepare
# Natural ingredients
# Cheaper alternative
# Better results overtime (sometimes even instant!)
Keep reading to find out how do you make a skin tightening mask at home.
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. It means that if you buy through my link I will receive a small compensation at no extra cost to you.
1. Homemade Facelift Mask With Egg
Homemade facial mask to tighten skin. Also effective to firm the neck and hands.
Ingredients you need:
- egg white (from small egg)
- olive oil or vitamin E oil (5 drops)
- honey (one tablespoon)
How to make it
- beat the egg white until frothy
- add 5 drops of olive oil or vitamin e oil
- finally add the honey and stir well
How to use it
- make sure your skin is clean and dry
- apply all over the face and neck
- wait 30 minutes and rinse off with warm water
You will notice the tightening of your face and neck from the egg white.
TIP – If you have sagging skin use this natural facelift mask every other day.
If you want to prevent use it 2 or 3 times a week.
# A different version of this mask is to mix one egg white with one teaspoon of sugar and one tablespoon of face cream (cheap or expensive, it doesn’t matter).
Apply on the face and neck, preferably with a face brush, and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Why It Works – Egg white and honey face mask benefits
# Egg white – Is egg white good for wrinkles? The proteins and collagen in the egg white helps to tighten the skin, boosting the skin’s elasticity and reducing lines and wrinkles.
# Vitamin E – It is called the “Beauty Vitamin” and is a potent antioxidant with skin healing properties.
# Honey – Antiseptic, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties. Perfect to reduce acne, moisturize and tighten the skin.
TIP – To lighten your lips and get rid of dead skin make a lip mask with honey and sugar. Apply on your lips and leave for 5 minutes. Then use it as an exfoliator and gently rub it for few seconds. Remove with warm water.
Check this effective diy anti aging cream recipe with natural ingredients and skin tightening effect.
2. DIY Banana Sagging Skin Mask
How do you make a homemade face mask for wrinkles? Very easy! Start by gathering the ingredients below and follow the instructions.
Ingredients you need for one application:
- 1/3 of one banana
- 2 small strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of milk cream
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken the mask (optional)
How to Make It
- crush or blend 1/3 of a ripe banana with the strawberries
- make a smooth paste and add the milk cream
- stir well
- add one tablespoon of cornstarch for more consistency
- add more or less cream depending on the consistency
TIP – If there is anything left apply it on your hands for few minutes and rinse. Excellent moisturizing benefits for dry hands.
How to Use It
- apply over your face and neck from 20 to 30 minutes
- remove using warm water
Why It Works
Bananas are called “Nature’s Botox” for a reason; they help to lift the skin in a natural way.
They are rich in vitamin E, A, B and potassium. With all this antioxidant power bananas are really effective to delay and prevent the ageing of the skin.
Strawberries are packed with vitamin C which boost collagen production and keeps the skin healthy and younger.
Milk Cream is rich in lactic acid and great to tighten the pores and soften wrinkles.
TIP – Don’t throw the banana peel. To get smoother skin, gently rub the inside of the banana peel over your face and neck. It also helps to reduce acne and prevent wrinkles.
# If you enjoy making your own skin care recipes check this homemade face cream with Shea butter.
✅ Need a mask that lifts the skin and brightens your face? Check STQANON. A new type of facial mask with frozen dormant serum.
3. Homemade Facelift Mask with Avocado
Ingredients for one application:
- avocado (1/3)
- honey (one teaspoon)
- egg white (one small egg)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch (optional)
How to Make It
- blend or crush the avocado with a fork
- add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix well
- add the egg white
- beat with a fork until the ingredients are well incorporated
- add one (or more) tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken the mask
How to Use It
- apply a good amount over face and neck
- leave the mask to work for about 20 to 30 minutes
- remove with warm water
Why Is Good
# Avocados are rich in vitamin E and fatty acids. Avocado skin care benefits are amazing. They are excellent to:
- moisturize and soften dry skin
- reduce age spots
- regenerate the skin
- diminish wrinkles and lines
- nourish dry hair
# Honey contains vitamins, minerals and enzymes in small quantities. Is great to fight acne, moisturize the skin and tighten pores.
# As I said earlier, egg whites are excellent ingredients to tighten the skin.
Use these firming face masks as often as you can to get consistent results.
TIP – Don’t throw your avocado peel. Instead use it to exfoliate the skin. Gently rub the inside peel of an avocado on the face, neck and hands for 1 or 2 minutes. Then rinse with tepid water.
# Open pores? Check this homemade pore tightening face mask recipe.
Did you find this post helpful? Please don’t forget to share it with others. Thanks!
What is your favorite instant homemade skin tightening mask? Please share with us!